Keeping up with the latest new features and updates from key providers around the channel can be difficult. That’s why AVANT has created a monthly roundup of the most important news you need to know to stay ahead of the rapid pace of change in the industry.
Check out our latest Ninja Notes, which are a curated deep dive into new products and features and the providers that offer them!
- Akamai offers CDN (the foundation of their platform) and a slew of security services, including WAF & API protection, bot management, DDoS mitigation, microsegmentation (Guardicore), ZTNA, MFA, and SWG. Read more.
- Alvaria is a global enterprise contact center solution provider, delivering customer experience (CX) and workforce engagement software. Read more.
- Edify is a proprietary UCaaS, CCaaS, and CPaaS vendor built across all three major hyperscalers (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform), touting workflow automation as one of their key platform benefits. Read more.
- Managed Solution began as a help desk company, which is still their core competency (75 seats minimum). They are also a huge Microsoft partner (who can sell licensing only) and offer a variety of pro services. Read more.
- Ntirety is a strong MSP and MSSP. Aside from the usual cloud and security services, they also offer fairly unique options like Compliance as a Service, Monitoring Insights, Database Administration, and Managed Public Cloud. Read more.
- Ntiva specializes in clients who want to outsource most of their IT operations. A typical client consumes help desk, network & server monitoring, MDR, endpoint maintenance, training, and MSFT O365 administration. Read more.
- Splice Communications specializes in help desk, with monitoring, patching, AV, and remote login. They offer standalone employee on/off boarding, and can manage server infrastructure, network, carriers, and MSFT Azure. Read more.
- Vodafone is a global carrier offering mobility (70M SIMs deployed), IoT (170M devices in 190 countries), and connectivity (MPLS in 74 countries, Ethernet in 32). They sell complete IoT solutions, including sensors and more. Read more.
Explore our new Vendor Certification tab on the Trusted Advisor Academy within Pathfinder! Here, you can discover certifications available from some of the leading UCaaS and CCaaS providers in the channel, as well as additional certifications available in other solution categories. Here’s a sneak peek of the UC/CC training you can expect:
- Zoom – Gain sales and technical accreditations on the full suite of Zoom services, including Phone, Rooms, Meetings, Foundations, and Contact Center
- RingCentral – Grow your knowledge with RingCentral’s various UCaaS and CCaaS certifications
- Five9 – Through Five9 University, users can hone their skills and become experts on the Five9 solution.
- CallTower – The Partner Certification program includes demos, product knowledge, and competency examines to confirm knowledge of UCaaS solutions
- 8×8 – 8×8 UCaaS and CCaaS certifications ensure partners have the knowledge and skills to better build, deploy, and support 8×8 solutions