As we enhance our Vendor Management team, AVANT has developed an even stronger strategy to ensure our Trusted Advisors are aware and aligned with the latest features and solutions available to their customers. Our team is working harder than ever to grow our already-robust vendor portfolio and share the training opportunities that will enhance your technology expertise!
Never stop growing your own knowledge – learn more about the latest vendors in our portfolio and check out our new Vendor Certification hub on Pathfinder, including certifications from some pf the leading security providers in the channel!
– Cloud, Connectivity, SD-WAN, and Security solution
Meet COX Business, the Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) providing advanced data, voice, video, networking, security and cloud services to customers –
- Offers highly scalable, customized solutions to clients, including Internet, phone and cable service, networking, and security solutions
- Operates in 17 states nationwide
- Boasts superior service delivery and a 95% installation success rate
- Provides partners with the tools to support wide range of businesses and customers
Log in to Pathfinder to learn more about COX Business‘s scalable, robust, and resilient network.
– Cloud solution
Meet Managed Solution, the go-to Microsoft partner that could fit your customer’s needs –
- Specializes in full-service managed IT services, including 24/7/365 US-based helpdesk, consulting, and project implementation across the Microsoft stack
- Based in San Diego, CA, with a national IT help desk
- Provides O365 licensing at a discounted rate
- Supports clients’ needs from desktop to cloud
Log in to Pathfinder to dive into Managed Solution’s offering, as well as marketing materials and more!
– Cloud and Security solution
Meet Ntiva, a full-service managed IT and cloud services provider –
- Focuses on delivering flexible and affordable technology solutions to customers, including managed IT services, security and cloud solutions, strategic consulting, and more
- Aims to be a growth catalyst for clients by architecting the right technology solutions that support unique business requirements and long-term goals
- Helps businesses stay ahead of the curve while remaining secure, productive, and profitable
- Offers a nationwide presence with physical offices in each served region
Log in to Pathfinder and explore the breadth of Ntiva’s services.
Vendor Certifications on Pathfinder
We’ve made the Trusted Advisor Academy your single resource for exploring and diving into vendor-led training and certifications with the new Vendor Certifications tab on Pathfinder! Check out certifications available from some of the leading security providers in the channel! Here’s a sneak peek of the training you can expect:
- 11:11 Systems – Explore technical and sales training on Cloud (IaaS), Backup, and DRaaS
- Akamai – Get certified in specific products such as WAAP, MFA, Identity Cloud, EAA, and ETP
- Appgate – Train on the industry’s leading Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solution, at 101, 202, and 303 levels
- Cloudflare – Join Cloudflare University for content like sales kits and 101 training on Zero Trust, Email Security, and Magic Transit
- Comcast Business | Masergy – Dive into various security trainings and certifications
- eSentire – Check out on-demand sales and technical training content to become an MDR expert
- Lumen – Learn how to help your customers embrace emerging technologies like SASE, Security, and more
- Ntirety – Learn about cybersecurity and learn how to sell it with this certification program
- Thrive – Take this certification to learn more about Security consulting and InfoSec
Our Vendor Management team never stops hustling to make sure our Trusted Advisors can keep their business evolving and growing. Learn more about the latest additions to our robust vendor portfolio and grow your knowledge to continue guiding your customers to the right solution for their business!