Technology is always evolving, and keeping up to speed with the latest updates and shifts is critical so you can continue to support and guide your clients! That’s why AVANT Sales Engineers are constantly training – with key solution providers and agnostic certifications – to provide our Trusted Advisors with the most up-to-date announcements, product developments, sales insights, and more.
Check out our latest Ninja Notes, which are a curated deep dive into new products and features and the providers that offer them!
- Akamai offers CDN (the foundation of their platform) and a slew of security services, including WAF & API protection, bot mgmt, DDoS mitigation, microsegmentation (Guardicore), ZTNA, MFA, and SWG.
- AT&T Cybersecurity offers a massive portfolio of cyber services, including MTDR (based on AlienVault SIEM) and MES (based on SentinelOne EDR). In addition to a robust security consulting practice, and a comprehensive SASE offering, they have several highly competitive solutions: unmanaged SentinelOne, Check Point email security, and Qualys vulnerability scanning.
- Cyber Defense Group (CDG) specializes in cybersecurity consulting, including assessments, compliance initiatives, security programs, and incident response.
- Alvaria is a global enterprise contact center solution provider, delivering customer experience (CX) and workforce engagement software.
- Edify is a proprietary UCaaS, CCaaS, and CPaaS vendor built across all three major hyperscalers (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform), touting workflow automation as one of their key platform benefits.
- Solgari is a CCaaS vendor purpose-built to run inside of Microsoft Teams as an embedded agent interface. It offers inbound/outbound voice, as well as common digital channels like chat, SMS, and even popular social media apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, and Viber. It is sold through Microsoft CSPs such as CallTower.
- Zingtree eliminates knowledge base searching while customers wait on hold, empowering contact center agents with bite-sized, step-by-step answers, and auto-trigger actions like populating a CRM, sending an email/SMS/PDF, and more.
Cloud & Managed Services
- Via their Foghorn acquisition, Evoque offers a slew of pro services around AWS, Azure, and Google, helping clients with strategy, design, transformation, and support. Ideal clients spend at least $10k per month in public cloud.
- Lunavi offers managed and pro services around infrastructure, data center, and applications. As an Azure Expert MSP, their MSFT capabilities are unmatched. In addition, their digital consulting practice, including app development, is highly experienced.
- Managed Solution began as a help desk company, which is still their core competency (75 seats minimum). They are also a huge Microsoft partner (who can sell licensing only), and offer a variety of pro services.
- Ntirety is a strong MSP and MSSP. Aside from the usual cloud and security services, they also offer fairly unique options like Compliance as a Service, Monitoring Insights, Database Administration, and Managed Public Cloud.
- Ntiva specializes in clients who want to outsource most of their IT operations. A typical client consumes help desk, network & server monitoring, MDR, endpoint maintenance, training, and MSFT O365 administration.
- Rackspace has a slew of cloud solutions, with a variety of services available for AWS, Azure, and GCP, along with VMware and OpenStack private cloud. They’re also offering vertical-specific products for healthcare, government, and more, along with a comprehensive practice around SAP applications.
- Splice Communications specializes in help desk, with monitoring, patching, AV, and remote login. They offer standalone employee on/off boarding, and can manage server infrastructure, network, carriers, and MSFT Azure.
- GoTo offers numerous IT support products, including Resolve (all-in-one end user support) for SMB and Rescue for enterprises.
- Mercury, by Secured Communications, a cloud-based collaboration platform with proprietary Message Layer Security (MLS) encryption built-in, mitigates quantum computing threats. Features include 1:1 and group messaging, file sharing, video huddle sessions, and meetings with external parties.
Connectivity & SASE
- Palo Alto offers a robust SASE portfolio, highly adopted in the enterprise space. CBTS can offer any or all Palo SASE components, along with services to design, implement, support, and manage them.
- Vodafone is a global carrier offering mobility (70M SIMs deployed), IoT (170M devices in 190 countries), and connectivity (MPLS in 74 countries, Ethernet in 32). They sell complete IoT solutions, including sensors and more.
You can learn more about these providers, and the entire AVANT portfolio, by visiting our provider page here, and diving into each provider’s overview and additional marketing and training materials on Pathfinder under Provider Portfolio!