Sr. Director of AVANT Product Marketing
The Sr. Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for AVANT marketing planning and execution, managing an existing marketing team, and personally bringing expertise in technology product marketing to the existing team. AVANT’s brand and marketing is very well known in the channel industry as innovative and differentiated vs. industry competitors. AVANT is known for delivering phenomenal events, training and co-branded channel collateral that has consistently received high 80’s and 90’s in NPS satisfaction surveys.
See examples on our YouTube page:
- Developing and executing on a marketing plan to promote AVANT’s products
- Defining AVANT product messaging and positioning
- Delivering all AVANT marketing “Bill of Materials” including collateral, presentations, social media core content, website content, case studies, etc.
- Building and managing a catalog of official AVANT presentations for use by AVANT Channel teams and executives
- Managing internal and external resources to deliver marketing strategy and content, including external PR and marcom agency
- Proposing and managing an annual budget to achieve marketing objectives
This person will have both an individual contributor role, augmenting the skills of the existing team as needed and personally delivering content, and will bring IT product marketing expertise to what has historically been a channel marketing organization.
Success will be measured by:
- Effectiveness of AVANT target market requirement, enablement and growth/usage.
- Positive perception and awareness of AVANT brand
The candidate should possess a wealth of expertise in IT product marketing as AVANT continues to innovate with unique IT products to serve this market, like the AVANT Pathfinder (see: https://youtu.be/f8xkSpWaOhk) and AVANT Research & Analytics (see: https://youtu.be/KD5nhKkGqBE and https://goavant.net/research-and-analytics/ ).
- 5-10 years in a product marketing role in B2B IT services or products
- Must have IT product marketing experience
- Knowledge in multiple of the following areas is preferred: SD-WAN, Security, UCaaS, CCaaS, DRaaS, IaaS, Colocation, Telecommunications, “Cloud”
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.