Avant Communications is seeking a developer who will be a key player in development efforts for salesforce and our next generation applications.
Videos to help you get to know us!
Pathfinder Video: https://youtu.be/f8xkSpWaOhk
The Moment is NOW: https://vimeo.com/351698681/f1a287fc63
Special Forces Virtual Replay Promotion Video: https://vimeo.com/467901031/c176b3b818
Ian’s Evolution of the channel: https://vimeo.com/352139253/1495aba2cc
Avant Communications is seeking a developer who will be a key player in development efforts for salesforce and our next-generation applications. You will work closely with resources in our Finance, Sales, and Marketing organizations, to understand stakeholder requirements and user pain points. You will create solutions that allow AVANT to scale, and you will be part of the development team within AVANT that facilitates ongoing innovation.
• Develop solutions in our next-generation platforms.
• Participate in efforts to build integrations with our suppliers and trusted advisors.
• Participate in efforts to build reporting data sources for our data analytics team.
• Write clean maintainable code and act as a mentor to members of the team through the pull request process.
• Administering changes to the environment following standard change management practices.
• Interfacing with users to understand feature requirements.
• Creating documentation, maintaining standardization, and looking for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
• Must have experience building solutions in a high growth company.
• 4-5 years building solutions in Salesforce and React.JS
• Preferred Experience in .NET (Core and Legacy)
• Experience with database script language like SQL or similar.
• Experience developing APIs.
• Experience working with Data Warehouses.
• Familiarity with agile product development methodologies.
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers, and coworkers.