Senior User Experience Designer
AVANT is seeking a user experience and web interface designer to lead our creation of world-class technology products. You’ll apply your knowledge of Design to reimagine the user experience for our existing sales enablement platform, Pathfinder. You’ll leverage your experience in user research to collect feedback and fuel innovation on current and future technology products. You’ll collaborate directly with our Product organization to ideate, execute, test, and iterate on your designs. Your work will sustain and grow AVANT’s reputation as an industry leader in technology product design and user experience.
- Lead the design of best-in-class technology products
- Build user interfaces that deliver rich feature functionality, and create user experiences that delight and empower our users
- Coordinate user research efforts and collaborate with product leadership to identify and resolve user pain points
- Create, implement, and document standards/best practices for front-end UI
- Become a subject matter expert on AVANT sales enablement technology, the Pathfinder web application, and related/competitive offerings
- At least 5 years of professional software design experience
- Portfolio of work products that demonstrate empathetic, user-focused product designs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web design, human/computer interaction, or a
Bootstrap, HTML, and CSS
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, commitment to quality, and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Command of digital community platforms and engagement methods/metrics
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.