Sales Operations Administrator
AVANT Communications is the place to kick-start your career. We are the leader in channel sales enablement of next-generation IT technologies, and we are growing fast!
Our Mission: To be the global leader in powering next-generation technology decisions.
Our Sales Operations Admin will be dedicated to ensuring our Sales Opportunities are fully reviewed and verified in adherence to our Sales Booking Guidelines. You will bring a passion for efficiency, precision, and problem-solving!
Reporting directly to our Sales Operations Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to accelerate their career progression within a high-energy tech-centric firm.
- Review, verify and enter contractual data into sales opportunities in Salesforce Lightening for all signed sales orders, in adherence with our Sales Booking Guidelines.
- Manage inbound queue of signed sales orders in Outlook and Salesforce,
- Play a critical role in helping bring Vendors, Customers, and Sales Reps together to help them reconcile any booking-related inquiries.
- Act as liaison for internal sales teams to answer any questions on the booking process or the way data has been entered.
- Ensure utmost accuracy and timeliness when it comes to entering data into Sales Opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with, and timely completion of, our month-end routines.
- Assist Sales Operations Manager with monthly reporting on booked sales for Channel Managers, Sales VP’s, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Create, update and audit various ad-hoc sales reports in Salesforce Lightning for finance and
regional sales teams upon request.
- Assist with new Partner onboarding, ensuring they comply with our onboarding requirements.
Minimum Qualifications& Key Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of relevant work-based experience.
- Confident Microsoft Excel skills: demonstrating a consistently clean and logical presentation of results achieved through accurate data manipulation, leveraging Pivot Tables and formulas.
- Experience with Data Entry experience with Salesforce– not essential, but advantageous.
- Experience managing customer and other stakeholder expectations.
- Experience raising and resolving transactional disputes and an aptitude for identifying and resolving the root causes.
- Confident and comfortable communicator, in person, via telephone, or email.
- Proven ability to prioritize and communicate effectively when managing larger volumes of data, and demonstrate the ownership and pride required to turn around quality results, even when time is limited.
- A natural curiosity and desire to problem solve; taking professional pride and pleasure in efficiently processing large volumes of disparate data to deliver uniform results.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and a passion for accuracy and integrity.