Sales Operations Administrator
AVANT Communications is the place to kick-start your career. We are the leader in channel sales enablement of next-generation IT technologies, and we are growing fast!
Our Sales Operations Admin will be dedicated to ensuring our Sales Opportunities are fully reviewed and verified in adherence with our Sales Booking Guidelines. You will bring a passion for efficiency, precision and problem solving! Reporting directly to our Sales Operations Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to accelerate their career progression within a high-energy tech-centric firm.
- Review, verify and enter contractual data into sales opportunities in Salesforce Lightening for all signed sales orders, in adherence with our Sales Booking Guidelines.
- Manage inbound queue of signed sales orders in Outlook and Salesforce
- Play a critical role helping bring Vendors, Customers and Sales Reps together to help them reconcile any booking related inquiries.
- Act as liaison for internal sales teams to answer any questions on the booking process or way data has been entered.
- Ensure utmost accuracy and timeliness when it comes to entering data into Sales Opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with, and timely completion of, our month end routines.
- Assist Sales Operations Manager with monthly reporting on booked sales for Channel Managers, Sales VP’s, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Create, update and audit various ad-hoc sales reports in Salesforce Lightning for finance and regional sales teams upon request.
- Assist with new Partner onboarding, ensuring they comply with our onboarding requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of relevant work-based experience.
- Confident Microsoft Excel skills: demonstrating a consistently clean and logical presentation of results achieved through accurate data manipulation, leveraging Pivot Tables and formulas.
- Experience with Data Entry
- Experience with Salesforce– not essential, but advantageous.
- Experience managing customer and other stakeholder expectations.
- Experience raising and resolving transactional disputes and an aptitude for identifying and resolving the root causes.
- Confident and comfortable communicator, in person, via telephone or email.
- Proven ability to prioritize and communicate effectively when managing larger volumes of data, and demonstrate the ownership and pride required to turn around quality results, even when time is limited.
- A natural curiosity and desire to problem solve; taking professional pride and pleasure in efficiently processing large volumes of disparate data to deliver uniform results.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and a passion for accuracy and integrity.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Proven success in consistently achieving goals as ICM or similar work experience
- Can demonstrate expertise in ICM job responsibilities or similar work experience
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers, and coworkers.