Sales Development Representative
As part of the field marketing team, you will work closely with the Director of Field Marketing, Regional Vice Presidents of Sales and Channel Managers. The SDR role will support regional sales and marketing initiatives that are engaging, measurable and foster relationships with Trusted Advisors to build loyalty and influence sales growth.
You will be responsible for developing, executing and reporting on local events, in-market visits, marketing collateral and sales support. This individual should have the ability to work across departments to assist sales in gaining new Trusted Advisors and grow revenue in their region through strategic and impactful field marketing efforts.
Field Marketing Responsibilities
- Support field marketing and regional sales team in the implementation and execution of marketing
initiatives to recruit, enable and grow AVANT’s Trusted Advisors network
- Assist in planning and scheduling local events, in-market visits, client dinners and gifts to drive
engagement and consideration for AVANT
- Manage regional marketing logistics, including communication and messaging for events, campaigns
- Coordinate with Vendor Management for MDF sponsorship
- Provide registration lists pre and post events to sales with action items
- Collaborate with sales on sending invites and creating presentations
- Track and report on event metrics and impact
Sales Administrative Support Responsibilities
- Execute sales administrative tasks such as keeping track of calendars, T&E support and reporting on
marketing efforts and sales activities
- Own Salesforce data entry and account creation for new prospective partners
- Place first call to new prospective partner referred to AVANT to gather introductory information
- Schedule initial first meeting on behalf of the designated Channel Manager
- Follow-up with prospective partners to finalize contract signatures
- Coordinate onboarding meeting details with partners and Channel Manager/Inside Channel
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the areas of sales and/or marketing
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and collaborate across several teams building
credibility and trusting relationships
- Ability to manage a variety of projects and work cross-functionally across several teams and
business partners (internal and external)
- Knowledge of sales and marketing technology such as Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, Google
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Commitment to quality, and attention to detail
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.