Pricing Analyst (PA) Level 1
The Pricing Analyst role is to provide pre-sales support for new and existing customers by completing requests for quote proposals, creating formal presentations, performing new opportunity registrations, and support the mission and vision of the company
- Create and provide sales quotes & formal presentations for basic connectivity pricing
- Provide timely and accurate data entry & information management
- Work with vendors to request pricing when quoting portal is unavailable
- Review incoming proposal requests, and manage due dates
- Work with Channel Account Managers to follow up on outstanding quotations, improve quotation process & measure effectiveness
- Utilize available resources to present a comprehensive list of potential solutions
- Register new opportunities via vendor portals to assure protection of all opportunities
- Takes part in continuous training efforts to further sales support skills & product knowledge
- Actively participate in overall day to day operations of the company
- Extremely well organized with strong attention to detail
- Technologically savvy; including high familiarity with Word, Excel, and data base applications involving computer use and data entry
- Ability to handle, and simultaneously balance, a wide variety of multiple tasks under short time constraints
- Be able to support others and lead projects as required
- Thrive in an environment that values servant leadership, high efficiency, personal dependability, and organizational commitment
- Undergraduate degree
- Similar full-time work experience is preferred. Proven part time work or other job-related experience is required.
- 40-hour work week
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.