Demand Generation Senior Manager
As part of the marketing team, you will work closely with content marketing, event planning and execution and sales development to drive engagement with Trusted Advisors to build loyalty and influence sales growth.
You will manage the marketing funnel developing initiatives and campaigns that drive awareness and consideration of the AVANT brand. This individual should have the ability to work across departments to support sales in gaining new Trusted Advisors and grow revenue in their region through strategic and impactful marketing efforts.
- Own the marketing funnel and create integrated marketing campaigns to drive engagement and grow revenue
- Optimize marketing campaigns and lead workflows (lead scoring, segmentation)
- Manage paid media strategy and execution [SEO, social, advertising]
- Develop, track and maintain lead lists, marketing metrics, reports and dashboards to communicate data-driven decisions and the marketing impact on revenue
- Collaborate with sales to manage contact database and maintenance of current records
- Create and manage process, communication and documentation of generated leads to sales team members
- 5+ years of professional experience in the areas of sales and/or marketing
- 2-3 years developing and maintaining integrated marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of sales and marketing technology such as Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, Google Analytics, etc.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and collaborate across several teams building credibility and trusting relationships
- Commitment to quality and highly attentive to details
- Ability to manage a variety of projects and work cross-functionally across several teams and business partners (internal and external)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.