Content Marketing Manager
AVANT is looking for a strategic, creative and data-driven content and social media marketing manager. Your content will drive awareness, thought leadership and support lead generation campaigns. You will also own the social media strategy, including the development of voice and audience growth planning for social platforms. You are a self-starter and able to work across departments to support sales in gaining new Trusted Advisors and grow revenue in their region through strategic and impactful marketing efforts.
As part of the marketing team, you will work closely with digital marketing, event team and sales development to drive engagement with Trusted Advisors to build loyalty and influence sales growth.
- Write, edit and produce engaging B2B IT technology content, collateral, case studies, infographics, whitepapers, blogs, email marketing, website copy, and more
- Assess the current state of customer-facing content to identify needs, deficiencies, and gaps and propose new ways of developing content that expands awareness and consideration of AVANT
- Map content needs against customer buying journey and develop a roadmap, process, and plan for addressing content gaps
- Build a brand social meda strategy, including voice and audience growth
- Manage all aspects of social distribution, including scheduling content, community management, and optimizing posts for search and engagement
- Manage and interact with the industry community on our social channels, engaging with followers in the appropriate tone and voice while promoting AVANT
- Own social selling education company-wide to drive meaningful employee social engagement
- Monitor social media trends, audience sentiment, and analytics to create actionable insights for the marketing team
- Track and report content effectiveness to internal stakeholders and continually analyze and optimize messaging to maximize conversion
- Maintain scalable, repeatable methods of measurement, and performance tracking for content
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including digital, events and executive leadership, to drive the content strategy forward
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in content marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- Strategic and creative copywriting and editing skills, content and social media campaigns
- Experience creating content for a variety of mediums and writing with SEO in mind
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand and use data and metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content performance.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., web CMS, marketing automation, image editing, web analytics).
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly, manage a variety of projects and work cross-functionally across several teams and business partners (internal and external)
- Commitment to quality and highly attentive to details
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.