Commission Analyst – Customer Service
AVANT Communications is the place to kick-start your career. We are the leader in channel sales enablement of next-generation IT technologies and we are growing fast!
At our heart, we are the leading sales enablement company. We are passionate about helping our partners succeed when selling the leading next-generation technologies with our intelligent distribution methodology.
Our Commission Analyst will bring a foundation of customer service, with a passion for precision and problem-solving!
Reporting directly to our Commission Team Lead, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to accelerate their career progression within a high-energy tech-centric firm.
- Provide commissions customer service Level 1 support through Salesforce ticketing system – fielding questions from partners to service providers.
- Drive customer service KPIs through effective management of our Salesforce queues system and Outlook, assigning and maintaining a high volume of inquiries.
- Ensure Partner satisfaction through assistance with complaints & questions, providing information about products and services, their commissions, and process any correcting adjustments.
- Support our ongoing Vendor and Partner reconciliations, ensuring discrepancies are raised and closed within reasonable timelines, with appropriate escalation and communication.
- Research historic transactions on behalf of our Partners, reconciling supporting details to cash transactions.
- Support our month-end close process, ensuring Vendor Commission Statements are processed consistently, accurately and timely to ensure Partner Commissions are calculated correctly.
- Assign and audit newly commissioning accounts monthly.
Minimum Qualifications & Key Competencies:
18 months+ of relevant work-based experience.
Confident Microsoft Excel skills: demonstrating a consistently clean and logical presentation of results achieved through accurate data manipulation, leveraging Pivot Tables, Vlookups, =If, and =Sumifs.
Experience with Salesforce and RPM Telco – not essential, but advantageous.
Experience managing customer and other stakeholder expectations.
Experience raising and resolving transactional disputes and an aptitude for identifying and resolving the root causes.
Confident and comfortable communicator, in person, via telephone, or email.
Proven ability to prioritize and communicate effectively when managing larger volumes of data, and demonstrate the ownership and pride required to turn around quality results, even when time is limited.
A natural curiosity and desire to problem solve; taking professional pride and pleasure in efficiently processing large volumes of disparate data to deliver uniform results.
A team player with a can-do attitude and a passion for accuracy and integrity.
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.