Chief of Staff
This CoS position is responsible for supporting/partnering with Sales Leaders within AVANT in executing the initiatives through to completion around AVANT’s specific GTM initiatives. The CoS will be responsible for building, maintaining and reporting regularly on such initiatives. The CoS must have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a variety of projects, from conception to completion. She/He will work closely with cross-functional teams and require strong matrix leadership and communication skills to ensure collaboration and program adoption across all business units. (Channel Team, Engineering, Operations, Marketing)
Must be solution-oriented and thrives under pressure. CoS can operate at tactical, strategic, and operational levels, often handling the oversight of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or that clearly fall under the purvey of other company leaders/departments.
All programs and processes are expected to be thorough and well documented for the consumption of internal stake holders as well as our partner community.
- Support the Sales Leaders with a broad variety of daily administrative duties and tasks that help make the Sales Leader effective in his role and by extension the leadership team in executing its strategy.
- Manages designated special projects and provides support on key initiatives, or objectives which are spearheaded by the Sales Leader ensuring completion is done in a timely manner and as envisioned by the Sales Leader.
- Plans, coordinates, prioritize, and ensures the Sales Leader’s schedule is followed and respected. While providing the flexibility the Sales Leader needs to perform at their best.
- Maintain key reporting metrics and provide regular updates.
- Assist in garnering reporting and developing power point content for Sales Leaders in order to measure program performance, attribution, and vulnerabilities for leadership level reviews.
- Build, foster and maintain key partnerships with AVANT’s strategic partners and internal stakeholders.
- Actively engages with others to continuously strive to update/improve processes, create efficiencies, reduce costs and streamline operations and company policies and standards
- Establish a regular cadence of communication with both internal and external stakeholders including quarterly business reviews
- Plans, travels and attends conferences/meetings/ events when needed with the Sales Leader or independently to ensure the overall objectives are met and in line with Sales Leader’s vision.
- Act as a liaison between internal stakeholders to ensure best-in-class partner experience and results.
- Identifies cross-functional opportunities that don’t have a clear home within the organization and assume ownership to project manage and execute appropriately
- 5++ years relevant work experience in technology industry (SaaS, Managed Services, Telecommunications)
- 5+ years channel experience is preferred
- Experience in handling/managing a team and cross-functional operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Ability to think strategically about organizational change and system integration
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be comfortable speaking in large groups and in front of executives
- Excellent project management and multitasking skills
- Tech-savvy with an ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external audience
- High-energy w/relentless pursuit of excellence
- Must excel in a small team environment and work cross-functionally
- Ability to quickly build credibility and trust relationship
- Quick learning abilities with a passion for digital transformation/technology
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.