Channel Manager – Level 1
The Channel Manager I (CM-I) is responsible for tactically driving opportunities through the sales cycle for a group of reassigned AVANT Trusted Advisors in the respective market. These activities are performed primarily via telephone, in-market meetings, and email. The CM-I will actively participate in coordinated sales calls with the Trusted Advisors and Suppliers. The CM-I will be expected to meet or exceed target key performance metrics and quota.
This is a full-time position. Limited Travel Required.
- Recruit new trusted advisors in assigned market (exceptions will be made based on market)
- First point of contact for escalations.
- Secondary contact for quotes and contracts.
- On-board and Re-board select partners which includes training on the Pathfinder, adoption of the automation processes via the Pathfinder, and introduction to vendors.
- Conduct Semi-Annual Reviews with select partners.
- Drive attendance at regular sales, in market events and technical trainings
- Drive partner participation and sales through marketing campaigns and other programs
- Manage all opportunities and funnel in Salesforce
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on all products, programs and promotions.
- Enable Partners to Think AVANT First!
- Extremely well organized with strong attention to detail
- Technologically savvy; including high familiarity with Word, Excel, and data base applications involving computer use and data entry
- Uses logical, practical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to handle, and simultaneously balance, a wide variety of multiple tasks under short time constraints
- Customer service orientation, including empathetic listening skills, pleasant phone personality, and positive attitude
- Creative problem-solving skills in assessing customer issues, identifying possible solutions, then implementing long-term strategy solutions
- Thrive in an environment that values high efficiency, personal dependability, and organizational commitment
- Ability to articulate well over the phone.
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or advanced degree in related field of study preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the IT or Telecom Channel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent ability to influence decision making at all levels of organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.