Channel Manager (CM)
The Channel Manager (CM) is responsible for tactically driving opportunities through the sales cycle for a group of AVANT Agents. These activities are performed primarily via telephone, in-market meetings, and email. The CM will actively participate in coordinated sales calls with the Agents and Suppliers. The CM will be expected to meet or exceed target metrics. This is a full-time position.
- Recruit new Agents in assigned territory
- First point of contact for escalations.
- Secondary contact for quotes and contracts.
- On-board and Re-board select partners which includes creating a BattlePlan, training on BattleApp, introduction to vendors, and IQA process.
- Conduct Semi-Annual Reviews with select partners.
- Drive attendance at regular sales and technical trainings
- Drive partner participation and sales through marketing campaigns and other programs
- Manage all opportunities and funnel in Salesforce
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on all products, programs and promotions.
- Extremely well organized with strong attention to detail
- Technologically savvy; including high familiarity with Word, Excel, and data base
applications involving computer use and data entry
- Uses logical, practical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to handle, and simultaneously balance, a wide variety of multiple tasks under short time constraints
- Customer service orientation, including empathetic listening skills, pleasant phone personality, and positive attitude
- Creative problem-solving skills in assessing customer issues, identifying possible solutions, then implementing long-term strategy solutions
- Thrive in an environment that values high efficiency, personal dependability, and organizational commitment
- Ability to articulate well over the phone
- Undergraduate degree
- 1-2 years experience as CM or similar work experience
- Proven success in consistently achieving goals as CM or similar work experience
- Can demonstrate expertise in CM job responsibilities or similar work experience
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.