Channel Account Manager (CAM) / Inside Channel Manager (ICM)
The Channel Account Manager – provides pre-sales support for Avant Trusted Advisors and Avant Sales teams. The CAM will be expected to stay current on providers’ offerings and Avant intellectual property and communicate this knowledge to customers and partners. These activities are performed primarily via telephone, email, and in-market meetings. The CAM will be expected to re-board, support and educate Agents.
In this role you can expect to:
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets while prioritizing and delivering a world class partner experience.
- Drive adoption of our innovative sales tools and resources across new and existing partners.
- Connect across the revenue teams, to share ideas and create a positive and collaborative environment.
- Utilize Salesforce for opportunity management, tracking and reporting.
- Manage incoming opportunity flow from partners and ensure timely responses to their pricing and other requests.
- Work closely with assigned Channel Manager to ensure all tasks are completed for Partners in a timely fashion and with good communication to the partner in conjunction with your Channel Manager. Teamed approached.
- Compare service providers’ offerings to provide a concise picture of pros and cons and explain differences to customers and sellers
- Provide technical leadership and knowledge utilizing Avant’s service providers
- Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer’s business & technical objectives and product requirements, and develop effective solutions; Work closely with engineering and pricing team
- Re-board existing partners on Avant’s intellectual property/sales tools to provide sales enablement to agents
- Continued Training; Become the expert in one or more fields, including security, cloud computing, unified communications, backup and disaster recovery, and colocation
- Work with minimal supervision aiding pre-sales and R&D
- Extremely well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Technologically savvy; including high familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Logical, practical, and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Ability to handle, and simultaneously balance, a wide variety of multiple tasks under short time constraints
- Customer service orientation, including empathetic listening skills, pleasant phone personality, and positive attitude
- Thrives in an environment that values servant leadership, high efficiency, personal dependability, and organizational commitment
- Self-driven; desire and ability to learn via various methods, with commitment to continuous education
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. In addition, the employee should be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
To apply for this position, submit your resume via the form.