6-12 Report: UCaaS
This 6-12 Report is designed to help enterprise decision-makers evaluate whether a change in unified communications capabilities will be beneficial to their companies over the next six to 12 months. (That’s why we call it the 6-12 Report!)
Developed by AVANT Research and Analytics, leveraging sales data, customer feedback, surveys, external data, and extensive interviews with subject matter experts, this report explores the UCaaS value proposition relative to your needs, critical market drivers for this technology, infrastructure needs, integrations, how well UCaaS serves various vertical markets, effects of Covid-19, and how to successfully engage with your Trusted Advisor in these discussions.
This report covers:
- Why companies are looking at UCaaS
- Where decision-makers currently stand in the evaluation process
- Allied services that customers are looking for
- UCaaS Penetration by Vertical
- UCaaS Penetration by Revenue Band
- Growth rates by Vertical
- Horizon for Moving to UCaaS by Vertical
- Reasons Companies Delay When They Choose to Do So
The AVANT 6-12 Report for UCaaS will help you to explore the full range of decision points necessary to make your go/no-go decision on UCaaS, and thereby maintain your technical advantage against your competitors.